Camp Cambria™ is a six-day residential camp for children ages 8-17 who have juvenile arthritis.
Six Days They’ll Remember for Life
With many new things to learn and experience, Camp Cambria changes the lives of kids with juvenile arthritis – not just for a week, but forever. Together, we’ll create even more opportunities through Camp Cambria initiatives to help kids:
- Find a place they belong, together with other kids who understand the struggles and journey that comes with juvenile arthritis
- Learn essential coping and stress management techniques
- Support from staff nurses and age-appropriate skill development surrounding daily medications
- Take part in outdoor activities, like swimming and archery, at their own pace
- Create friendships and build confidence that will last a lifetime
- Most of all – have fun and just be kids
The Arthritis Foundation—the “Champion of Yes”—is leading the fight for the arthritis community through life-changing info and resources, access to optimal care, and advancements in science.
The Arthritis Society has been setting lives in motion for over 65 years, and is dedicated to providing leadership and funding for research, advocacy and solutions to improve the quality of life for Canadians affected by arthritis.