Discover the power of Camp Cambria™
A life-changing experience for kids and teens with juvenile arthritis
The best week of the summer
is right around the corner!
Camp Cambria helps change kids’ lives—not just for a week but forever—by giving them the opportunity to:
- Meet other kids with juvenile arthritis, share stories and build enduring friendships
- Gain new tools for managing pain, stress, and other challenges
- Learn new skills, gain confidence and find joy
- Enjoy canoeing, fishing, swimming, archery, horseback riding and other activities
- Sing, dance and do skits around the campfire
- Have the time of their lives!
Meet Our Partners
The Arthritis Foundation—the “Champion of Yes”—is leading the fight for the arthritis community through life-changing info and resources, access to optimal care, and advancements in science.
The Arthritis Society has been setting lives in motion for over 65 years, and is dedicated to providing leadership and funding for research, advocacy and solutions to improve the quality of life for Canadians affected by arthritis.